Thursday evening Max, Arch, Harley and I went out for a quick hack. H is now solid enough to tack up with about 5 seconds playing. I stil like to move himaround to settle the saddle down, but so far his behaviour has been great (but I ain't makin' no assumptions).
Right from the start (or "Get go" as our American friends say) he was chilled with his head low. Level, as Chris Irwin would put it. Even the scarey pond wasn't scarey. Talk about becoming Calm, Brave, Athletic and Smart. We seem to be making progress on the Calm & Brave. The nasty preditory concrete block held little trepidation for the intrepid Harley. He didn't even hesitate the stand on the first one. The second caused a little resistance but considering we spent nearly an hour discussing it the first time, I'm well impressed. He's already got a head start with Athletic and Smart.
Tonight I mainly did undemanding time whilst Max coached Carol. Got to charge up that Draw Battery.
Over dinner tonight Max & I tried to remember some of the simulations we've done in the past so we can use them in Monday's play day.
Note to self: Don't just write down the theory. Write down the simulations as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment